Website Metro Africa Xpress
Field Marketing Manager at Metro Africa Xpress, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
Metro Africa Xpress (MAX) – We are a team of passionate people and a leading technology-enabled company driven by a vision to solve the mobility challenges in Africa. We want to get people and goods to their destinations hitch-free. It is personal for us because we understand the frustration of epileptic transportation. We are making mobility safe, affordable, accessible, and sustainable through the deployment of high-performance technologies and operators.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Marketing Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Field Marketing Manager at Metro Africa Xpress
Table of Contents
- We are looking for a reliable and seasoned Field Marketing Manager who will manage, plan, field marketing campaigns and coordinate day-to-day projects and other marketing employees across Nigeria and our growing footprint across Africa.
- You’ll play a major role in executing and measuring the results of various marketing campaigns.
- You must be highly analytical, a self-starter, results-oriented and able to thrive in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment. We are also committed to encouraging equal opportunity.
- As Field Marketing Manager you will report to the Director of Product Marketing and coordinate with internal teams (e.g. Growth/Sales). You will be supported by a growing number of Field MarketingAssociates, as well as MAX’s dedicated field marketing agency.
What You’ll Do
- Planning field marketing events, including choosing locations, materials and staff for assignments.
- Managing key vendor relationships, including MAX’s field activations agency partners, collateral suppliers and licensing intermediaries.
- Liaise closely with the Field Sales team, in order to ensure field marketing efforts deliver quality leads that the FS team can close.
- You will be in charge of a field marketing calendar of events, which will likely include multiple activations, across multiple cities in multiple countries, at any given time.
- The field marketing calendar you develop will also need to make provision for seasonal promotional opportunities, as identified in conjunction with the Director of Product Marketing.
- Auditing the results of field marketing efforts to identify strengths and weaknesses and adjust methods accordingly.
- Deliver a results report for every activation activity, as well as weekly and monthly reports of activation activity impact per city.
- In particular, develop processes to measure footfall, reach, engagements and number and quality of leads generated.
- You will also take accountability for the budgeting process for individual field marketing interventions, and report on key metrics such as cost per lead.
- Ensure all events and field marketing campaigns are delivered on time and within budget, measure and report on their effectiveness.
What You’ll Need
- Degree in Marketing, sales or relevant field
- At least 5 years of experience delivering, accelerating and expanding sales pipeline through regional marketing or similar role
- Strong written and oral communication
- Ability to communicate in Yoruba and Pidgin is an advantage
- Highly organized and proficient at managing multiple projects at the same time
- You are entrepreneurial and work well in a rapidly changing environment
- You are creative, innovative, and always think outside the box
- Ability to work in a global context – Previous experience working in high-impact environments is preferred
- Past track record of recruiting and developing a high performing team
- Passionate about customers and demonstrated experience in building strong relationships
- Understand the diverse nature of different countries i.e., work environments, cultures, market changes, customer behaviour etc.
- Futuristic and visionary with an entrepreneurial mindset, agile and adapts quickly in a fast-paced environment
- A data-driven method for decision making using KPIs and metrics.
Application Closing Date
29th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com