Website Baker Hughes
Field Specialist – Turbo Machinery and Process Solutions at Baker Hughes. Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs at Baker Hughes
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE: BHGE) is the world’s first and only full stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Specialist – Turbo Machinery and Process Solutions
Job ID: R46177
Location: Bonny Island, Rivers
Category: Field Operations
Field Specialist – Turbo Machinery and Process Solutions at Baker Hughes
- Turbomachinery & Process Solutions operates across 120 countries and serves the entire energy value chain and industrial sector.
- We hold an extensive portfolio of rotating equipment, process flow, transmission technology and life-cycle services.
- We oversee and support installation, maintenance and long-term planning of our industry-leading products at global customer sites.
Bringing Technology to life:
- Coordinates and oversees work at the field site, providing quality service to the customer. Job role may include job design, execution, and follow up activities.
- Provides the planning necessary for the job including instructions to the crew and equipment used. Coordinates and directs the activities of service operators.
As a Field Specialist – Turbo Machinery and Process Solutions, you will be responsible for:
- Performing in autonomy some of the Installation and/or Maintenance activities of TPS Rotating equipment in the Field at Customer Site.
- Performing minor/major maintenance of equipment following the TPS Service Site Quality Check Lists and procedures.
- Providing activities records accomplished at Customer Site to the Baker Hughes TPS Supervisor and promotes and maintains good team relations.
- Working with the Customer Representative and Site Team to coordinate activities at the Customer Job Site.
- Executing all required responsibilities safely by following all TPS Service applicable processes and procedures.
- Providing limited troubleshooting on the equipment under maintenance and/or installation in the Field.
- Conducting all business activities in accordance to Baker Hughes Core Values (HSE, Quality and Compliance).
- Performing other related duties as required according to the specified scope of work.
Fuel Your Passion
To be successful in this role you will
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree and solid experience in Mechanical Service Engineering on Turbomachinery.
- Have at least 7 years experience mainly specialized in rotating equipments
- Demonstrate Industry experience and Turbo Machinery and Process Solutions product line training
- Be able to be flexible with working patterns and shift rotations.
- Be a good team player and display good communication skills
- Demonstrate excellent analytical skills, with focus on customer
- Have a valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate ( please indicate clearly on resume)
- Be able to travel flexibly, at short notice and be away from your home location for undefined periods of time.
Work in a way that works for you:
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- This role is working with our customer on-site in location. When onsite, you will have the flexibility to work in line with customers’ working patterns.
Working with us:
- Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes.
- We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
- We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bakerhughes.com.