Website Management Sciences for Health (MSH)
The Management Sciences for Health (MSH), a global health nonprofit organization, uses proven approaches developed over 40 years to help leaders, health managers, and communities in developing nations build stronger health systems for greater health impact. We work to save lives by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health.
Finance and Admin Volunteer at the Management Sciences for Health, Qualified Candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance and Admin Volunteer
Job Requisition ID: R3440
Job type: Part time
Finance and Admin Volunteer at the Management Sciences for Health
- The Volunteer will provide Finance & Administrative support to PMI-S Akwa Ibom state project office.
- This volunteering will provide individuals the opportunity to gain experience and skills in the following areas depending on their core competencies and approved volunteering assignment.
- Support timely collation of retirements’ supporting documents from the LGA and State offices.
- Support the tracking of status of accomplishment of deliverables
- Assist with the printing, binding, scanning and photocopies of documents and training materials for staff
- Assist in filing and registering of procurement documents, including activity profiles, purchase
- Requests and purchase orders Assist with the weekly inventory checks for staff allocated assets are in the same position and used by the allotted
- Assist to ensure that conference rooms are booked and Meeting/conference/activity logistics
- Perform other official duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
- University Degree in Accounting or Higher National Degree (HND) in Finance/Accounting with NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
- 0-1 year experience in finance with any Non-Governmental Organization.
- Ability to understand comprehensive information.
- Basic research skill and an eye for detail
- Basic proficiency in MS Office or similar software and experience using databases
- Communication and interpersonal skills dealing with people from a wide range of backgrounds
- Basic numeracy and IT skills required for operating various systems.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit msh.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.