Website TechnoServe Nigeria
Graduate Finance Intern at TechnoServe Nigeria, Qualified candidates apply. Click for more Jobs at TechnoServe
TechnoServe works with enterprising people in the developing world to build competitive farms, businesses, and industries. We are a non-profit organization that develops business solutions to poverty by linking people to information, capital, and markets. Our work is rooted in the idea that given the opportunity, hardworking men and women in even the poorest places can generate income, jobs, and wealth for their families and communities. With more than four decades of proven results, we believe in the power of private enterprise to transform lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Intern
Job ID: FINAN002477
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Category: Intern
Graduate Finance Intern at TechnoServe Nigeria
Primary Functions & Responsibilities
- Review of procurement requests ensuring compliance with procurement policies, donor policies and country regulatory bodies
- Assist with processing procurement approvals by raising payment vouchers
- Maintain financial documents filing system both physical and electronic
- Work with the Financial Accountant to monitor expenditures in order to identify any irregularities.
- Assist in filling of all tax deduction and support obtaining of tax clearance certificate for the organization
- Keep up to date with regulatory changes
- Support audit, both organization and project audit
- Work with Financial Accountant in ensuring compliance with Nigerian tax laws
- Co-ordinate remittance of statutory deductions to bank
- Filling of statutory deductions with relevant authorities.
- Support in monthly financial close activities
- Assist in the review of all reconciliations and ensure completeness and compliance
- Support GL reconciliation for accuracy and early error detection
- Participate in internal and external audits by providing auditors with accounting documents as requested and providing explanations for audit queries
- Perform other related tasks in respect to achieving the above listed as may be assigned.
- Minimum education: Bachelors in Accounting.
- Minimum years of experience, 0 – 2 years.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Work style: Ability to be dedicated with an eye for detail
- Communication skills: Able to communicate clearly and respectfully.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.