Website Noemdek Limited
Graduate Finance Intern at Noemdek Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Internships.
NoemDek Limited is an EPC Company incorporated in Nigeria in 2012, to provide specialized services to the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, FMCGs etc. Over the past five years, the firm and its international partners have supported clients on large infrastructure projects and after-sales services to ensure the assets are maintained effectively and a client’s operations run smoothly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Intern
Graduate Finance Intern at Noemdek Limited
- We are seeking to hire a young passionate and intelligent Intern who just graduated from school and is interested to join the Finance team of NoemDek.
- The candidate must be intelligent, willing, intentional about growth and open to learning.
- The Ideal candidate will have the opportunity to grow within the finance sphere of business, learning the right skills to solve everyday problems.
- Also, the ideal candidate will be opportune to meet and work with many of our top performers who relentlessly continue to make profound contributions to the organization.
- Daily entry of transactions into QuickBooks
- Preparation of invoices and purchase orders
- Management of account receivables and payables
- Interpretation and analysis of financial data
- Perform budgeting and financial forecasting
- Provision of support during the audit process
Requirements and Qualifications
- B.Sc. Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related courses.
- Should have graduated with at least a second class upper division (3.5GPA)
- The ideal candidate should be a Pre-NYSC graduate or fresh out of camp.
- No experience is required, but you must be proficient with basic computer programs and willing to learn.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles.
- Knowledge of the use of QuickBooks is an added advantage
- Analytical skills.
- Typing speed of 40WPM.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit noemdek.hrpartner.io.