Website Altara Credit Limited
Finance Operations Lead at Altara Credit Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs at Altara Credit
At Altara, our mission is simple: to improve the lives of Nigerians. To do this, Altara and its dedicated team seek to tackle a critical challenge in Africa – access to payment solutions to drive financial inclusion. Our debut service is “buy now, pay later”, where we allow formal & informal sector workers, and SME owners to purchase a variety of products and equipment for their homes and businesses – instead of paying for the products in full upfront, they pay small amounts over time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Operations Lead
Locations: Ibadan – Oyo and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Finance Operations Lead at Altara Credit Limited
Table of Contents
- This is a role where you will report directly to senior management. In this capacity you will be responsible for the majority of the financial operations functions, including internal & external reporting, optimizing financial controls, and financial management.
- Preparing and analysing financial data
- Designing and monitoring financial and cash controls.
- Building financial models and budgetary projections.
- Streamlining financial operations.
- Coordinating audits.
- Managing financial risk.
- Work directly with the finance manager on strategic initiatives that improve the financial position of the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university, in Accounting, Finance, Business, Operations or Economics
- Preference will be given to masters’ degree holders, ACA or international equivalent preferred
- Preference will be given to ACA or international equivalent holders
- Preference will be given to candidates with prior financial ops or consulting experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with establishing financial controls, financial management, cash flow optimization, and other optimization strategies
- Commitment to achieving performance goals
- Great at time management, multitasking, and prioritizations skills.
- Salary: N150,000 – N200,000 monthly.
- 7 – 21 days Paid Annual Leave (in addition to official Nigerian Public holidays)
- Healthcare Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Opportunity to join a growing company and work with brilliant and talented individuals.
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2022; 11:59 PM WAT.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit plucky-coelurus-160.notion.site.