Website Deloitte Nigeria
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana. In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
Head of Finance at an Oil and Gas Company – Deloitte Nigeria, Interested persons should see job details and apply. Click for more Jobs at Deloitte Nigeria
Deloitte Nigeria – Our client, an Oil and Gas company, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Finance
Head of Finance at an Oil and Gas Company – Deloitte Nigeria
- We are currently in search of a skilled finance professional to fill the position of Head of Finance for our client, a leading Oil and Gas Company.
- The ideal candidate will provide financial advisory and services to assure cash flow adequacy, optimal gearing, near and long-term liquidity required to actualise the business’ profitability.
- Additionally, oversee all accounting functions as well as ensure adherence to regulatory and financial compliance.
- Responsible for accounting services. This includes monthly financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting, 5-year financial plans and all statutory financial reporting.
- Play a key role in the formulation of the business’s strategy.
- Assure near-term cash flow and availability of longer-term liquidity for operations, profits and growth and ensure appropriate treasury controls.
- Responsible for managing the relationship with financial institutions, ensuring an optimally geared profile – overseeing the company’s banking and loan arrangements.
- Managing and overseeing the taxation affairs of the organization and liaising with the external tax firm for specialist advice.
- Manage the budget preparation, disbursement, monitoring, reporting and evaluation activities.7. Conduct investment appraisal and analysis.
- Managing hedging and foreign currencies
- Accountable for developing, overseeing and managing compliance with the (Financial) Manual of Authorities
- Overseeing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Tax, Treasury, Payroll, Financial and Management Accounting functions
- Overseeing commercial decision-making from tender analysis, margin analysis, pricing analysis etc.
- Managing the fixed assets register; ensure all assets are properly identified, amortized and disposed of.
- Advising and implementing best practice methods to increase revenue and reduce costs.
- Advising on market changes and providing strategic financial recommendations.
- Support the Internal Audit team to achieve regulatory compliance – both financial and business.
- Own and implement whistle-blowing, fraud prevention and detection activities.
- Responsible for managing finance staff across the Company (including learning and development)
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or a related field.
- Relevant accounting professional certification e.g., ICAN, ACA etc. is mandatory.
- An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Must have at least 10 years’ experience in a management role, with proven capacity to lead a high-performance cross-functional team.
- Experience in Legislative and Regulatory financial reporting, Risk Management and Compliance and Business knowledge
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- High Level of Integrity.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit jobs.workable.com.