Website Omnibiz Africa
Financial Controller at Omnibiz Africa, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
At Omnibiz, we’re fully dedicated to supporting local businesses and helping them navigate the modern market. Over 52,000 businesses across the FMCG industry have trusted us to provide them with the services and necessary tools to overcome contemporary challenges in the marketplace. Why? The answer is simple – they believe the same thing that we at Omnibiz believe: for the global economy to thrive, local businesses must be given the grounds to grow.
As our adventure evolves, we will continue to support local businesses, provide retailers with the necessary tools to thrive in today’s market, partner with industry stakeholders, and relentlessly pursue opportunities to help Africa’s economy grow. Our work has only just begun and although the current results are encouraging, we also realize that the road ahead is long and full of challenges. Regardless, we are excited about the opportunities that exist, the pathways we are creating, and the businesses we are building relationships with.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Controller
Location: Ebute Metta, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-Time
Financial Controller at Omnibiz Africa
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Prepare budget forecasts for the company
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Coordinating with the Audit Team for Statutory Audit.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including IFRS
- At least 8 years robust experience
- Hands-on experience with accounting software
- Advanced MS Excel skills including vlook-ups and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- ICAN qualified.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.