Website Norrenberger Financial Group
Financial Operations Officer at Norrenberger Financial Group, Interested and qualified candidates should see the job detail and apply. Click for more Jobs at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria
Job Title: Financial Operations Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Sector: Investment and Asset Management
Norrenberger is a Financial Services Group that provides bespoke financial solutions. Our component companies are licensed and regulated either by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) or the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC).
Financial Operations Officer at Norrenberger Financial Group
- The Investment Operations Officer is the primary interface between the investment department and all internal and external counterparties (Internally: Advisory, Enterprise Assurance and Corporate services and externally, all transaction counterparties).
The main responsibilities of the position includes:
- Maintains archival and financial administrative files
- Daily reconciliation of all internal ledgers to ensure accuracy
- Ensures timely resolution of all client’s complaints in line with agreed turnaround time
- Ensure accurate and timely upload of customers’ information into the core application.
- Prepares weekly and monthly operations report
- Ensuring that transactions are cleared and settled correctly
- Organize and track investment documents and applications
- Ensures the safekeeping of all cash and negotiable instruments.
- Manages the core application as it’s related to inputs of client’s data to ensure accuracy.
- Assist the Head, Operations to forecast daily cash requirements and execute daily financing decisions.
- Handles all aspects of In-house investment portfolios.
- Maintain investment team archives; ensure all transaction justifications, instructions and confirmations are prepared and received when due and are filed correctly and easily retrievable Maintain investment team archives; ensure all transaction justifications, instructions and confirmations are prepared and received when due and are filed correctly and easily retrievable.
- Checking daily transaction reports
- Perform daily account maintenance, generate reports, prepare correspondence and special projects as assigned
- Organize and track investment documents and applications.
Requirements / Minimum Qualifications
- First degree in a Numerate Field; (preferably in Economics or Finance Sciences, Engineering,)
- 7+ years’ experience in operations within the investment banking sector.
- Strong interest in Global Financial Markets and keen intellectual curiosity
- Interest in enrolling in, and completing, the CFA program
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Statistical analysis
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel and other operational software
- Team player with the ability to think and act independently
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Quick learner, comfortable dealing with ambiguous and fluid situations
- Ability to multi-task; juggle multiple deliverables and perform under very demanding conditions
- Independent, excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Superior analytical & critical thinking skills; ability to make good decisions when faced with complex data
- High level of passion, integrity, creativity, inquisitiveness and self-confidence
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com