Website First Bank of Nigeria
First Bank of Nigeria Latest Recruitment. Interested and qualified candidates should see the job detail and apply. Click for more Jobs at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has an international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
First Bank of Nigeria Latest Recruitment
Job Title: Team Lead, Fintech Engagement
Job Identification: 229
- Oversee the identification of potential FinTech’s, tech start-ups and ecosystem partners to create value for the banks customers via the most convenient channels and ultimately creating stickiness for the bank’s products.
- Drive Identification of specific FinTech’s that will help the Lab fulfil its mandate in building new digital experiences and deepen its visibility in the Fintech ecosystem space while strengthening the bank’s competitive advantage.
- Utilize framework of engagements between the FinTech’s and the Bank to harness ideas generated in building new products in the Lab.
- Research and information gathering of market trends and needs, evaluate research results to deliver competitive differentiation products that meets the bank’s digital strategic objectives.
- Responsible for forging new relationships with relevant external organizations and networks in enhancing value propositions on either current product offerings or new products of the Bank especially with partnerships that require technical integrations: FinTech’s, Hubs, and other partners within the industry.
- Work strategically with software and digital partners within the marketplace.
- First Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Minimum experience – Over 7 years’ experience in business strategy & analysis into consumer-facing products
Job Title: Team Member, Fintech Engagement
Job Identification: 230
- Collaborate with Product and Marketing & Communications teams to ensure smooth design, implementation and launch of assigned solutions from forged partnerships.
- Identify strategic collaborations to support the development of a product’s value propositions and monitor direct and indirect competition.
- Active management of collaborations and strategic management of FinTech’s, Tech-startups or vendors to optimize and differentiate the banks products and services.
- Planning and managing all product launch campaigns, evaluate and present results, to all stakeholders’ initiatives in the bank.
- Organize key initiatives such as Fireside chats, Hackathons and STEM education builders that will help discover new ideas as well as deepen our visibility in the Fintech ecosystem.
- Assist in mapping prospective startup ecosystem and strategies for engaging potential FinTech’s and Tech Startups and ensure conceptual agreements are met on both sides.
- Ensure regular reviews to ensure the bank is engaging with the right software and digital partners within the tech- ecosystem.
- First Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Minimum experience – Over 4 years experience in business strategy & analysis into consumer-facing products
Job Title: Team Member, Technical Infrastructure
Job Identification: 230
- Ensure IT Infrastructure standards, policies, guidelines, and procedures are being implemented by IT management to enable the availability of IT services to support the bank’s business objectives.
- Provide assurance over the effectiveness of controls on the bank’s technical infrastructure
Duties & Responsibilities
- Participates in the periodic audit of the Bank’s Disaster Recovery Infrastructure to ensure its availability and adequacy when the main production facility becomes unavailable.
- Represents the Department in Information Technology related projects for quality assurance purposes and provide report to on progress and risk management.
- Audit of all IT Operations (EOD/BOD/EOM/EOQ/EOY, Enterprise Data Backup & Restore, Physical & Environmental Controls, SLA, Staff, training, etc.)
- Prepare timely, accurate and complete audit queries and other audit work papers in line with the Internal Audit Methodology.
- Carry out assigned investigations of frauds connected to the use of channels and systems.
- Participates in the audit of the Bank’s Network and Telecommunications Infrastructure to ensure protection against a wide range of threats and vulnerabilities.
- Assists in the review of the Bank’s Firewalls, Core Switches, Routers, Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems to ensure they are adequately configured to prevent intrusions into the bank’s networks.
- Executes audit of Messaging Infrastructure (Exchange clients and Servers) to ensure security and efficiency.
- Participates in the review of Virtualization Infrastructure to ensure security and availability of the virtualized layer.
- Maintains the Security of all Information entrusted to the staff
- Participates in the audit of Antivirus, patch management and other emerging technologies as deployed by the Bank.
- Participates in Systems and Infrastructure projects
- Carry out other tasks that may be assigned from time to time
- Maintains the security of all Information entrusted to the staff
- First Degree preferably in Computer Science or related discipline
- Professional certification (CISA, CRISC, ISO 27001, ISO 22301, ISO 20000 etc.)
- Minimum experience – Minimum experience – 1 year in IT and Audit/Control/Information Security/Information Risk Management and Project Management.
Job Title: Product Conceptualization Officer
Job Identification: 226
- Determine customer needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Develop project rationale and perform scoping assessments to determine the feasibility of products
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product changes.
- Develop product delivery estimates & complete financial model (costs, savings, revenue opportunities, investment horizon, etc.)
- Brings new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and following through on implementation/delivery of products; establishing time schedules with related stakeholders.
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
- Monitor the realization of benefits against what was defined in business case.
- Ensure that relevant stakeholders are involved in specification of new services and/or major upgrades to existing services
- Assesses market competition and obtain product market share data by benchmarking against similar products in the market.
- Assesses product performance by engaging existing and prospective customers.
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data and anticipating customer adoption vis-à-vis customer requirements/needs.
- As part of the organization’s information security requirements, maintain the security of all information entrusted and comply with the principles and policies in the information security handbook.
- Minimum of a First Degree or its equivalent in a Business / IT related discipline
- Minimum experience: 4+ years of experience in product management, 1+ years of experience in managing relationships with internal business customers.
Application Closing Date
26th October, 2021.
To apply for this job please visit graduatejob.com.ng.