Website Altara Credit Limited
Altara Credit Limited (“Altara”) is a Nigerian consumer and business services venture. Our core value proposition is to improve the quality of life for the average Nigerian by driving financial inclusion. Altara is built on serving the underbanked and the otherwise financially excluded. Our debut service is “buy now, pay later” where we allow formal & informal sector workers, and SME owners to purchase a variety of products and equipment for their homes and businesses but instead of paying for the products in full upfront, pay a small amount over time.
Software Tester (Business Analyst) at Altara Credit Limited, Qualified candidates should see detail and apply. Click for more jobs
Job Title: Software Tester (Business Analyst)
Location: Headquarters: Lagos (Role may require some domestic travel)
Employment Type: Full-time
Software Tester (Business Analyst) at Altara Credit Limited
- This is a role where you will report directly to the Senior Manager of Technology.
- In this capacity, you carry out stress testing, performance testing, functional testing and scalability testing.
- Meet with system users to understand the scope of projects
- Work with software developers and project support teams
- Identify product requirements
- Plan projects and monitor applications and software systems
- Carry out stress testing, performance testing, functional testing and scalability testing
- Write and execute test scripts
- Run manual and automated tests
- Test in different environments including web and mobile
- Review software requirements and preparing test scenarios
- Executing tests on software usability
- Provide objective feedback to software development project teams
- Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the software team
- Interacting with stakeholders to understand product requirements
- Design tests to mitigate risk
- Present findings to software development and business user teams
- Work on multiple projects at one time
- Analyzing and documenting test results on database impacts, errors or bugs and usability
- Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design and potential problems.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc.) in Computer Science with a minimum of second-class upper (2.1)
- 2 years work experience as a Software Tester or similar role
- Up-to-date knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies
- Good knowledge of relational database
- Good knowledge of software development processes
- Working knowledge of programming.
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills
- Good time-management skills
- Adaptability, ability to work in a team environment.
Application Closing Date
23rd October, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org