Renmoney - We are a passionate team determined to challenge the status quo and make financial inclusion count for the millions of under-banked individuals and small business owners in Nigeria. We provide loans, savings, and fixed deposit solutions to our customers. Our vision is to be the most convenient lending company, delivering outstanding service experiences.
Governance Manager at Renmoney, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
We are recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Governance Manager
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Governance Manager at Renmoney
- Coordinate and organize Board Meetings and General Meetings, ensuring timely distribution of materials and production of accurate minutes.
- Drive awareness and compliance with Governance principles and requirements.
- Oversee Renmoney’s corporate governance framework/policies and ensure adherence to governance principles.
- Support Renmoney’s Board in the development and execution of corporate governance initiatives.
- Continuously evaluate and enhance governance processes and practices to drive efficiency and effectiveness.
- Stay informed about global best practices and incorporate them into Renmoney’s governance framework.
- Support the Chief Legal Officer with any other related duties or projects as required.
- LLB Degree from an accredited university.
- At least ten (10) years post-call experience.
- Governance and/or Company Secretarial related experience in a law firm or in-house role.
- Masters’ degree will be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit renmoney.zohorecruit.com.