Website Prospa Technology Limited
Prospa is building the operating system for 40m Nigerian entrepreneurs. With our mobile app business owners can open a business bank account in 5 minutes and get powerful tools to run a business (Invoicing, CRM, Inventory, e-commerce +More). We are backed by Y Combinator, Global Founders Capital, Liquid 2 Ventures. Immad Akhund CEO of Mercury, Karim Atiyeh CTO of Ramp, executives from Square, Facebook, and Nubank and many other well respected angels and funds.
Founder’s Associate at Prospa Technology Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
We are recruiting an experienced individual to join our team in the position below:
Job Title: Founder’s Associate
Employment Type: Full Time
Founder’s Associate at Prospa Technology Limited
- We are looking for an Executive Assistant with deep experience supporting a CEO, COO, President, or senior C-level executive at a tech company going through significant growth.
What You’ll do:
- Help the CEO prioritize and be efficient in comms.
- Help the CEO hire people.
- Proactively manage, assess, and predict the day-to-day needs of the CEO to ensure he is prepared for all meetings and events.
- Make recommendations for the CEO with regard to his time management, prioritization, delegation, and organization.
- Support the operations and culture of various Prospa teams.
- Contribute to team meetings and offsites by assisting with the production of materials and pre-reads, taking notes, and tracking action items.
- Partner with the CEO to track key project milestones as well as progress against personal, team, and company goals/targets.
- Establish new – and improve existing – administrative systems and processes.
- Assist with ad hoc projects, events, and travel arrangements as needed.
What is needed for the role:
- Incredibly organized, with superb attention to detail and a strong ability to execute.
- Excellent with time management and able to quickly shift tasks and priorities as needed.
- A knack for working across various roles and teams in a fast-paced, changing environment while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient.
- To communicate, perform, and react well under pressure or ambiguity.
- Enjoy optimizing processes to make them more efficient.
- Adept at handling sensitive information and situations with care and confidence.
- Able to anticipate and respond to the needs of others before they arise.
- You have experience in a high-growth technology startup.
Here’s just some of our perks:
- Competitive Salary.
- Medical cover.
- Wellness perks.
- Paid time off (leave days)
- Work tools.
- Our mission is focused on empowering members to create better experiences, that same mission-driven statement is a promise to our team.
- We invest in our employees through career development & opportunities.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.