Website Citizen Journalists Network
Front Desk Intern (NYSC) at Citizen Journalists Network, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs.
Citizen Journalists Network (CJN) is a community of everyday citizens given to the investigation of social welfare challenges of ordinary people and the timely provision of sustainable solutions to meet the needs of local communities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Intern (NYSC)
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: NYSC
Front Desk Intern (NYSC) at Citizen Journalists Network
- Office Admin Support and Secretarial duties
- Answer telephone calls, assist callers, take messages, provide information, direct calls to staff, route incoming paperwork to appropriate staff.
- Offer support services to other staff.
- Research trends and news daily
- Prepare newsletter for the organization
- Accurately document all activities.
- NYSC member posted to Abuja or relocating to Abuja
- Female. Must be Presentable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Smart and Savvy.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a copy of their passport photograph/picture to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Front Desk Intern” as the subject of the email.
28th February, 2022.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com