Website An Oil and Gas Full Servicing Company
Front Desk Intern at an Oil and Gas Servicing Company, Qualified candidates should see details and Apply. Click for more Oil and Gas Jobs
An Oil and Gas Servicing company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Intern
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Front Desk Intern at an Oil and Gas Servicing Company
- Answer incoming telephone calls, assist callers, take messages, provide information, and direct calls to staff, route incoming paper work to appropriate staff.
- Maintain a professional and personable demeanor while working with colleagues, management and support staff
- Update and maintain client information and program tracking.
- Accurately document all activities. Notify the appropriate supervisor and/or manager of any critical incidents of emergencies
- Offer support services to other staff.
- Research on trends and news daily and prepare the newsletter for the organization.
- B.Sc graduate awaiting NYSC or currently serving
- Female. Must be presentable.
- Must reside in Lagos. (Preferably axis that are close to the Island e.g., Lekki, Ajah, Yaba, Iyanoworo, Surulere etc)
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be smart and industrious.
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please send in their CV and a copy of their passport photograph/picture to: email@example.com using “Front Desk Intern” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org