Website A Logistics and Security Services Company
Front Desk Manager at a Logistics and Security Services Company, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
A reputable company that is into logistics, as well as offered security services, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Manager
Location: Asaba, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
Front Desk Manager at a Logistics and Security Services Company
Basic Responsibilities and Duties
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- The answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep an inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc Degree with 1 – 2 years of experience as a Front Desk Manager or in a similar role
- Experience with large complex organizations preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude.
N80,000 – N120,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
10th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title and present location e.g “Front Desk Manager / Asaba” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only applications from Delta, Benin and Anambra state (Preferably Onitsha and Asaba) will be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org