Website A Reputable Company
Front Desk Manager at a Reputable Company, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs.
A reputable company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Manager
Locations: Asaba, Agbor – Delta, Benin – Edo, Onitsha – Anambra and Enugu
Employment Type: Full-time
Front Desk Manager at a Reputable Company
Basic Responsibilities and Duties
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep an inventory of stock
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc with 1 – 2 years of experience as a Front Desk Manager or in a similar role.
Skills and Abilities:
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude.
N80,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
25th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title and present Location as the subject of the mail. E.g Front Desk Manager / Asaba.
Note: Only applications from Delta, Benin and Anambra state (Preferably Onitsha and Asaba) will be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org