Website Alitos Real Estate Limited
Alitos Real Estate Limited is a real estate development and management company in Lagos State, Nigeria.
Front Desk Officer at Alitos Real Estate Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Front Desk Officer at Alitos Real Estate Limited
- We are looking to hire a pleasant Front Desk Officer to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance. You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
- The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
- The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Manage all companys social media platforms
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receiveletters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigne
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as front desk officer, customer service representative or relevant position
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Must be Social media savvy
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- OND / B.Sc. in relevant field with 1-2 years experience
- Must live within Ajah, Sangotedo and its environs.
- Female applicants preferable
- Age between 25 – 32
N50,000 / Monthly
Application Closing Date
12th February, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified canddiates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org