Website Nelson Mandela Gardens
Front Desk Officer at Nelson Mandela Gardens, Qualified candidates should apply. Click for more Customer Service Jobs
Nelson Mandela Gardens is a multifaceted hospitality service provider which caters to hospitality and leisure needs ranging from events to lodging. It serves as a resort, event center, and recreational park amongst many other hospitality services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Asaba, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
Front Desk Officer at Nelson Mandela Gardens
Full Job Description
- The front desk officer has to guests courteously and deals promptly with their requests and queries.
- They will complete registration processes, bookings and have detailed information about the resort and city.
- Welcome guests during check-in and give a fond farewell to guests while checkout.
- Handling guest complaints and concerns in an efficient and timely manner.
- Overseeing VIP guests, arrivals, and departures.
- Coordinating and multi-tasking job duties in a busy environment.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Processing cash or credit card payments
- Maintaining updated information on room availability, reservations, and guest messages.
- Education: B.Sc. Business Administration, or HND or its equivalent in Marketing, Sales, or other Social Sciences.
- Good knowledge of Opera Operations
- Excellent spoken English and strong communication skills
- Proficient with MS packages – excel and word
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a front-office position preferably in a Hospitality Firm.
Application Closing Date
11th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: Hospitalitygroundworks@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to Hospitalitygroundworks@gmail.com