Website VTP Associates & Universal Concept Limited
Customer Service / Front Desk Officer at VTP Associates & Universal Concept Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Customer Service Jobs.
VTP Associates and Universal Concept Limited is a consulting firm borne from the synergy of diverse professional partners with various business perspectives. We proffer holistic, efficient, and effective solutions to our clients. The qualitative solutions we provide are clear results of our thorough and standard operating procedures which are practical. Our value proposition without a doubt would draw strengths from our past accomplishments which include accomplished and ongoing projects for private Organizations to mention very few.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service / Front Desk Officer
Locations: Oshogo – Osun, Abeokuta, Agbara, Ota, Isheri – Ogun, Lagos & Ibadan – Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
Customer Service / Front Desk Officer at VTP Associates & Universal Concept Limited
Table of Contents
- Responsible for receiving visitors, clients, acting as a liaison between customers and companies.
- Assists with inquiries, complaints, orders, errors, account questions, billing, cancellations, other queries, and projecting IWN’s brand identity been the 1st point of physical contact.
- Keep front desk clean, tidy and supplied with all the necessary supplies
- Greet, communicate with and welcome guests
- Answer all the customers’ questions and address their complaints
- Answer all incoming calls, redirect them when needed
- Receive letters, packages and send them to the appropriate destination
- Prepare and manage outgoing mail
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies
- Make supply orders when needed
- Monitor and update records and files
- Monitor and log office expenses and costs.
- Interested candidates should possess an OND qualification with 1 – 4 years of work experience.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Must have a good knowledge of Excel spreadsheets, MS Office, Email.
- Attention to details
- Problem-solving skills.
- Presentable and friendly with outstanding people’s skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, demonstrated by the ability to develop and maintain relationships with customers.
- Knowledge of CRM software.
- Strong multitasking and organizational skills.
- Strong management and conflict-resolution skills.
- Strong oral expression in communicating information and ideas clearly so that others will understand.
N50,000 – N70,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job please visit gmail.com .