Website Walex Biz Nigeria Limited
Front Desk Officer at Walex Biz Nigeria Limited, Interested and qualified candidates should see the job details and APPLY. Click for more Jobs at Walex Biz
At Walex Biz Nigeria, We Provide powerful web hosting service of all kinds ranging from shared hosting, VPS hosting, Email Hosting, Reseller Hosting and Dedicated Hosting. with high-performance infrastructure and high-level security.
We are also into all cloud computing applications development including web, mobile applications and cloud technologies. we develop and design with one question in mind – How does this new technology help people and what problem does it solve?.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Front Desk Officer at Walex Biz Nigeria Limited
- Welcome, register guests/clients and attend to them in a prompt and timely manner.
- Log all registrations for the day into Microsoft Access for backup
- Answers the phone while maintaining a polite, consistent phone manner using proper telephone etiquette.
- Ensures client’s /guest’s arrival to scheduled meetings.
- Receives incoming communiques and forward to their relevant departments.
- Provides information to the public by answering admitting procedure, regulation, and service inquiries, referring inquiries.
- Follow up on scheduled Meeting and inform the necessary attendees.
- The front desk staff answers all calls, take appointments, screen calls and forward to the appropriate department or unit.
- The front desk staff on duty must be extra vigilant, report suspicious movement.
- Make a list of items needed in the unit that is needed in the working space.
- Do a check list of all unit equipment. Report any equipment issues or service downtime to the Maintenance and IT unit.
- Ensure all persons required to be in the office are present on time.
- Comprehensive report sent at the end of the shift including logging all incidents that happen within the unit and its environs.
- The front desk staff is to carry out all other duties as assigned to him/her including listing on duty staffand ensure strict clock in and out.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent
- Must have 1-2 years work experience
- Must be confident, polite and Good looking
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals·
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Ability to think strategically and analytically.
- Proficient in MS Office / Working knowledge of IT.
Application Closing Date
1st June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit recruitment.walexbiznig.com.