Website Walex Biz Nigeria Limited
Walex Biz Nigeria Limited is a full-spectrum software solutions company based in Abuja, Nigeria. We deliver solutions as a software development company to both small and large organizations, and help businesses of all types looking to accelerate or evolve their businesses or build custom software. We combine many years of software development, IT enterprise experience, and a culture deeply rooted in quality assurance. We are the engine that evolves businesses through technology.
Front Desk Officer at Walex Biz Nigeria Limited, Qualified candidates should see the job details and APPLY. Click for more Jobs at Walex Biz
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Front Desk Officer at Walex Biz Nigeria Limited
The Job Description for this role include;
- Welcome, register guests/clients and attend to them in a prompt and timely manner.
- Log all registrations for the day into Microsoft Access for backup.
- Answers the phone while maintaining a polite, consistent phone manner using proper telephone etiquette.
- Ensures client’s/guest’s arrival to scheduled meetings.
- Receive incoming communiques and forward to their relevant departments.
- Provide information to the public by answering, admitting procedure, regulation, and service inquiries, referring inquiries.
- Follow up on scheduled meetings and inform the necessary attendees.
- The Front desk staff must be extra vigilant, report suspicious movement.
- Make a list of items needed in the unit that is needed in the working space.
- Do a checklist of all unit equipment. Report any equipment issues or downtime to the Maintenance and IT unit.
- Ensure all persons required to be in the office are present on time.
- Comprehensive report sent at the end of the shift including logging all incidents that happen within the unit and its environs.
- The front desk staff is to carry out all other duties as assigned to her including listing on-duty staff and ensure strict clock in and out.
Requirements for the role include:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent role.
- Must be female.
- Must have 1-2 years work experience in customer service or administrative roles.
- Must be confident, polite and good-looking.
- Must be jovial and friendly.
- Must be a good team player.
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional problem-solving and observational skills
- Proficient in MS Office/ Working knowledge of IT
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit recruitment.walexbizgroup.com.