Website BlueSlip Limited
Front Desk Representative at BlueSlip Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs.
BlueSlip invests / partner and grows international business in the African market with a focus on west Africa. BlueSlip is also a management consultancy firm, helping SMEs expand their operations and business. We provide varied management consultancy services for organisations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Representative
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Front Desk Representative at BlueSlip Limited
- We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representative to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance. You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
- The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy-going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
- The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests.
- Answer questions and address complaints.
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages.
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them.
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails.
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Keep updated records and files.
- Monitor office expenses and costs.
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with 2 – 4 years work experience.
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position.
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping.
- Proficient in English (oral and written).
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word).
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Customer service orientation.
- High School diploma; additional qualifications will be a plus.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and a portrait photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com