Website Bolton White Hotels and Apartments
Bolton White Group is a group of hospitality brands providing exceptional services across all our business units. Our team is dedicated to providing a wide range of clients with world-class services. Bolton White Group is well regarded for its focus on international best practices in all aspects of its business. Bolton White Group is an independent entrepreneurial-driven institution offering a complete range of hospitality services with a focus on providing a ‘home away from home’ experience to our clients. By choosing to join Bolton White Group you have assumed your share of the responsibility for maintaining the high principles and standards to which we are dedicated.
Hotel Front Office Manager at Bolton White Group, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Customer Service Jobs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hotel Front Office Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Hotel Front Office Manager at Bolton White Group
- The Front Office Manager directly supervises all front office personnel and ensures the proper completion of all front office duties.
- They are responsible for directing and coordinating the activities of the front desk, reservations, guest services, and telephone areas.
- Additionally, the Front Office Manager supervises all activities at the Gym and Information Technology (IT) unit.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Train, cross-train, and retrain all front office personnel.
- Schedule the front office staff.
- Supervise workload during shifts.
- Evaluate the job performance of each front office employee.
- Maintain working relationships and communication with all departments.
- Maintain master key control.
- Verify that accurate room status information is maintained and properly communicated.
- Resolve guest problems quickly, efficiently, and courteously.
- Update group information. Maintain, monitor, and prepare group requirements. Relay information to appropriate personnel.
- Review and complete credit limit reports.
- Work within the allocated budget for the front office.
- Receive information from the previous shift manager and pass on pertinent details to the oncoming manager.
- Check cashiers in and out and verify banks and deposits at the end of each shift.
- Enforce all cash handling, check-cashing, and credit policies.
- Conduct regularly scheduled meetings of front office personnel.
- Ensure all front office employees wear proper uniforms at all times.
- Uphold the hotel’s commitment to hospitality.
- Prepare performance reports related to the front office.
- Maximize room revenue and occupancy by reviewing status daily. Analyze rate variance, monitor credit reports, and maintain a close observation of daily house count. Monitor the selling status of the house daily (e.g., flash report, allowance, etc.).
- Monitor high-balance guests and take appropriate action.
- Ensure implementation of all hotel policies and house rules.
- Operate all aspects of the Front Office computer system, including software maintenance, report generation and analysis, and simple configuration changes.
- Prepare revenue and occupancy forecasting.
- Ensure logging and delivery of all messages, packages, and mail in a timely and professional manner.
- Ensure that employees are, at all times, attentive, friendly, helpful, and courteous to all guests, managers, and other employees.
- Monitor all V.I.P.’s, special guests, and requests.
- Maintain required parts of all front office and stationery supplies.
- Review daily front office work and activity reports generated by Night Audit.
- Review the Front Office log book and guest feedback forms on a daily basis.
- Maintain an organized and comprehensive filing system with documentation of purchases, vouchering, schedules, forecasts, reports, and tracking logs.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree. Must be able to read, speak, write, and understand the primary language used in the workplace.
- Minimum of five years of experience in a 5-star hotel in a similar role.
- Proficiency in OPERA PMS.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com