Website Marriott International
Clerk – Front Desk at Marriot International, Interested and qualified candidates should see the job details and apply. Click for more Customer Care Jobs
Job Title: Clerk – Front Desk
Job Number: 21105851
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Category: Rooms & Guest Services Operations
Brand: Marriott Hotels Resorts
Position Type: Non-Management
Clerk – Front Desk at Marriot International
- Process all guest check-ins by confirming reservations, assigning room, and issuing and activating room keys.
- Coordinate with Housekeeping to track readiness of rooms for check-in. Communicate parking procedures to guests/visitors and dispatch bell staff or valet staff as needed.
- Process all payment types such as room charges, cash, checks, debit, or credit.
- Process all check-outs including resolving any late and disputed charges. The answer, record, and process all guest calls, messages, requests, questions, or concerns.
- Supply guests with directions and information regarding property and local areas of interest. Run daily reports (number of arrivals, departures), identify any special requests, and check reports for accuracy.
- Complete designated cashier and closing reports in the computer system. Cash guests’ personal checks and traveller’s checks.
- Count bank at the beginning and end of shift. Balance and drop receipts according to Accounting specifications.
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to the manager.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain the confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others. Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Stand, sit or walk for an extended period of time. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture.
- We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.marriott.com.