Website Mollo Technology Limited
Frontend Engineer at Mollo Technology Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
Mollo Technology – We send and receive payments, pay bills, virtual cards and remit funds in and around Africa with the Mollo app.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Frontend Engineer
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Frontend Engineer at Mollo Technology Limited
Table of Contents
- We’re building a different type of bank. Come join us.
- Banks in Nigeria probably haven’t worked for you. They haven’t worked for us either. We got tired of complaining and decided to build a different type of bank.
- A bank that actually works for the customer. A bank you’d be proud to use. And that’s why we need you. We are assembling a friendly, fun, fast-paced, and innovative team that can take on the task ahead.
- Our mission is to tip the scales in favor of the under-banked, the banked, and the unhappily banked and make banking relationships work for them.
- We’re on the lookout for a passionate Frontend Engineer who is a creative problem solver and excited about to disrupting banking in Nigeria.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
You’ll be considered for this role if you:
- You can work with CSS preprocessors like Sass and Less.
- Have experience with user interface design.
- Have experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Possess the knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Fluxare familiar with task runners like Grunt, and Webpack.
- Can empathize with the many different types of users who use Kuda.
- Can think through product requirements to come up with ways of quickly solving problems.
- Care deeply about performance, accessibility, and application design.
- Can work on large-scale/complex front-end projects.
- Can communicate what you’re working on to non-technical stakeholders.
Application Closing Date
14th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org