Website Vodstra Limited
Vodstra Limited is a corporate organization whose mission is to use disruptive and innovative strategies to help SMEs in Nigeria grow their leadership, business, and entrepreneurship. We assist local and international organizations by providing business solutions and expert advice to enable organizations to develop the skills and competencies needed to thrive and survive in the world's challenging and growing economies. Our team of experts has several years of combined experience in improving organizational capability through Leadership Development, Coaching, Talent Management, Business Advisory, HR Consultancy, Risk Management, and Legal Services. We also assist organizations in developing strategies that position them to compete favorably with their industry peers.
Assistant General Manager – Hotel at Vodstra Limited, Qualified candidates should see the job details and Apply. Click for more Jobs at Vodstra
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant General Manager (Hotel)
Employment Type: Full-time
Assistant General Manager – Hotel at Vodstra Limited
- We require the services of an Assistant General Manager with strong entrepreneurial skills to manage our hotel.
- Strategically develop new business lines and complementary sources of revenue to maximize the earnings and wealth of the Hotel
- Ensure that all the rooms are functional to enhance revenue generation
- Market the hotel services and ensure rooms arefully booked on a daily basis
- Implement an integrated company policy covering all the departments of the Hotel.
- Ensure the hotel operates 100% cashless policy
- Monitor the staff to deliver target from time to time
- Set up and implement controls to minimize fraud to its barest minimum.
- Supervise compliance standards to the hotel rules and regulations and exercise disciplinary measures as needed in line with company policy
- Conducts hotel inspections
- Proactively manage the hotel to ensure that guests enjoy the service without any complaints for repeat patronage
- Ensure guest services are above standard in the hotel
- Ensure that world-class training packages are developed and delivered to build human capacity within the group, especially for the key roles in hotel operations.
- Enforce excellent service delivery in the Hotel according to world-class standards and build customer loyalty.
- A B.Sc / HND in Hotel Management or a related course from a recognized Tertiary Institution
- Must have at least 8-10 years post-qualification experience in the Hospitality business
- At least four years of experience marketing hospitality businesses is required.
- Must be open to moving to Abuja once the two-month tenure with the Lagos branch is completed.
Very competitive with a monthly profit-sharing option.
Application Closing Date
18th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com