Website Alfred and Victoria Associates
Generator Service Engineer (Mechanical / Electrical Engineer) at Alfred and Victoria Associates, candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs at Alfred and Victoria Associates
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Generator Service Engineer (Mechanical / Electrical Engineer)
Generator Service Engineer (Mechanical / Electrical Engineer) at Alfred and Victoria
- Run load bank tests on diesel, natural gas, and propane generators
- Diagnose and repair any issues found during initial testing
- Perform voltage changes on generators based on customer requirements
- Re-wire, adjust and install control panels and voltage regulators
- Adjust speed controls and various settings
- Change filters and perform standard service on units
- Work closely with the Shop Manager on project progress, estimates, etc.
- Assist in preparing generators for shipment as needed
- Assist with other duties as required
- OND / HND / BSC in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Ideal candidates will have 3+ years of experience working with commercial power generators
- In-depth understanding of diesel engine and/or generator technology
- Ability to diagnose and repair mechanical issues on diesel, natural gas, and propane gensets
- Exceptional communication skills to work with team and customers directly on occasion
- Proficient with estimating the time required to complete tasks
- Experience working with large industrial power generation equipment
- EGSA tech or other various certifications are a plus but not required
- Certification in Trade test
Key Skills & Competencies:
- The ability to perform accurate diagnostics and identify the cause of component failure
- Ability to perform preventative maintenance tasks on power generation equipment.
- specialized mechanical skills and technical knowledge is required
- Ability to perform clerical tasks. This includes organizing maintenance records, coordinating downtime to perform maintenance, and troubleshooting potential damage and disruptions.
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com