Website Geo Marketing Lead at Airtel Nigeria
Airtel Nigeria is recruiting to fill the vacant position of Geo Marketing Lead, Interested and qualified candidates should see details and apply. Click for more jobs at Airtel Nigeria
Job Title: Geo Marketing Lead
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
Geo Marketing Lead at Airtel Nigeria
- This role will manage sites and shop roll-out planning based on GIS and LandScan Map tools, manage planning across all technologies of 2G, 3G and 4G, responsible for updating all geography-related information in BI and other associated platforms.
Manages site roll-out planning based on GIS and LandScan Map tools:
- Would be required to spearhead the site rollout the process from the commercial team
- Provide adequate information for the processing of ROIs for all sites
- Provide validation and updates to the site master list shared from the network team
Manages shop roll-out planning through these tools:
- Provide insights and direction in the planning of all shop infrastructure in regards to adequate covered population and current site info
- Provide insights and direction to the sales team to aid their decision-making process in planning their infrastructure
Updating of all site-related information in BI and other associated platforms:
- Providing the BI and IT teams with all relevant site information on time and in full to aid in reporting or the business
Reporting analysis and Insights:
- Make available all reports as at when due to relevant stakeholders. Periodic reports like Mapa and site-wise KPI reports and ad hoc requests as at when due/requested.
- BSc. in Geography, Engineering or relevant fields
- Knowledge of the latest GIS tools / Software available for reporting
- Knowledge of changes in the population reports and migration patterns
- Exposure to a commercial working environment with knowledge of sales and marketing
- Preferred background being telecom/service industry
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.