Website Benmaris Limited
Benmaris Limited started as a professional manpower providers, financial consultants and general works contractor in 2007. It is a wholly owned Nigerian Company. Over the years, it has undertaken many challenging projects and accumulated skills, know-how and experiences in Facilities Management, Procurement and Supply Services, Design and Build Solutions, Project Management Services, Building Construction and related engineering works.
Geoscientist at Benmaris Limited, Qualified Candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Geoscientist
Employment Type: Contract / Resident (Local)
Geoscientist at Benmaris Limited
The incumbent is required to:
- Implement business rules and HSE procedures
- Participate in the Geophysical and Geological interpretation and preparation of exploration drilling programs and follow-up.
- Represent the G & G team in technical meetings with Internal Reviewers, Partners, and Governmental authorities.
- Communicate technical updates with Government authorities with the aim of seeking approvals of the company’s Exploration work-program.
- Guarantee the consistency and the integration, in accordance with the business rules, of information derived from the Geophysical data in the Geosciences studies, engage in the assessment of uncertainties and risks related to geology.
- Present the results to the dedicated Committees.
- Prepare to challenge the AOBO operators by performing sound technical QC work to justify the challenge and ensure client’s interests are protected.
- Participate in the 3W, WSOR and WLR processes for exploration wells.
Qualifications / Experience Required
- Education: Master’s Degree in Earth Sciences.
- Work experience: 5 years as a Geophysicist/Geoscientist involved in Exploration, Appraisal and/or Field development. Knowledge of budget preparation and monitoring will be a plus.
- Soft Skills: good listener, team player, ability to influence, excellent communicator, cross-functional understanding.
- Strong collaborative skills for work within an integrated team are essential.
- Past operational experience in subsurface well operations and post well analysis is a benefit.
- Collaboration with multiple stakeholders, good transverse skills and proficient use of English are required.
- Software Usage – Proficiency in seismic interpretation, Excel, PowerPoint, and some Petrel will be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
25th September, 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org