Website OPay Nigeria
Golang Developers at OPay Nigeria, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more jobs
OPay is a mobile money platform operated by OPay Digital Services Limited and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. Launched in June 2018, the company has spread its services across all 36 states in Nigeria with over 300,000 mobile money merchants. We are more than a payment company. We believe everyone should be able to enjoy financial and social inclusion, without regard for physical borders, boundaries, or even social status.
OPay is a one-stop mobile-based platform for payment, transportation, food & grocery delivery, and other important services in your everyday life. Millions of users rely on OPay every day to send and receive money, pay bills, and order food and groceries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Golang Developer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Golang Developers at OPay Nigeria
- We are looking for a talented & dedicated Golang Developer to join the OPay Backend Team. You should be ready to make important contributions to the development of internal solutions.
- The candidate we are looking for should be able to write scalable and easy-to-maintain code. You will collaborate with other developers & designers to create fully-functional and optimized products.
- Writing scalable, robust and efficient code
- Maintaining & optimizing the backend codebase for our internal tools
- Playing a key role in design decisions of the backend aspects of our internal tools
- Translating software requirements into a working & stable product
- Analyze and share approaches to solve various problems
- Create clean and efficient APIs for frontend use
- Collaboration with other technical staff e.g. DevOps.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- At least 2 years of experience with Go
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git
- Experience with database technologies such as MySQL and the ability to write complex queries
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Experience working with a team.
- Career growth & opportunities
- Team bonding
- Work on-site & from home flexibility
- Medical insurance
- Team hangouts.
Application Closing Date
11th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.