Website Plan International
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian non-profit organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. We support children’s rights from birth until they reach adulthood, and enable children to prepare for - and respond to - crises and adversity. We believe in the power and potential of every child, but know this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination.
Grants Assistant at Plan International, Qualified candidates should see the job details and Apply. Click for more Jobs at Plan International
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Grants Assistant
Type of Role: Fixed Term
Grants Assistant at Plan International
- The purpose of this role is to support the country Grants Administrative processes and management.
- The role will maintain organization-wide adherence to meet internal and external grant management quality standards, donor guidelines, and related compliance processes, and management.
We are looking for a candidate that possess the following:
- A Degree in Development Studies, Business Studies, or Social Science (Master’s Degree or equivalent in international affairs, development or related subject will be an added advantage).
- At least two-years’ experience working in project and/or grants management and proposal/business development/design.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team environment.
- Good communicator with strong organizational, time management and analytical skills.
- Excellent inter-personal, cultural and diplomatic skills.
- Strong writing and editing skills with close attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit jobs.plan-international.org.