Website Carve Atelier
Graduate Architect at Carve Atelier, Qualified persons should Apply. Click for more jobs
CARVE Atelier is an architectural and design company that is specialized in conceiving modern, high-calibre solutions for architectural design and urban planning projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Architect
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Graduate Architect at Carve Atelier
- Responsible for the development of the aesthetic appearance, building layout, building envelope, and interior finish systems for construction projects. Performs project support as directed; assists in developing strategies and solutions for the complex concept, planning, design or implementation challenges.
Principal Duties/ Responsibilities
- Use simple design approaches to translate ideas into design solutions
- Knowledge of principles of design research, simple types of design software for design creation, spatial and functional relationships, and existing industry design processes
- Conduct design research to uncover insights for design translation
- Analyze data to examine, understand and describe user needs
- Apply basic technical knowledge to achieve the desired design that best addresses user needs
- Identify common design failures and defects and ways to prevent them
- Coordinate among relevant teams and specialists
- Propose basic finishes and prepare specifications for a project
- Use basic 3D modelling software to create basic three-dimensional models for equipment, components, and systems
- Understand basic 3D modelling software for design creation
- Basic knowledge of model creation in adherence to prevailing regulatory and safety standards
- Design Standards and specification:
- Implement design standards to ensure the designs meet commonly acceptable levels of quality and requirements
- Participate in quality assurance/quality control (QA/QC) reviews and checks on design standards and specification documents
Design for Safety, Sustainability, and Maintainability:
- Recognize and highlight safety and health risks inherent in designs in compliance with commonly accepted control measures.
- Maintain records on safety and health issues identified during the design review process and actions taken
- Identify critical maintenance items that can be influenced by design
- Evaluate the feasibility of cost savings in maintenance and sustenance requirements
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 0 – 2 years of experience in a similar capacity
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Revit, Illustrator or other design programs
- Excellent portfolio of previous works
- Creative talent, imagination and eye for design
- Communication and presentation skills
- Project management skills.
Application Closing Date
18th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their CV and Portfolio to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org