Website Miva Open University
Miva Open University is an education company building a new kind of university targeted at the African region. Miva is a Pan- African Distance e-Learning University that is built on a couple of beliefs: Firstly, we believe that the traditional brick and mortar approach to tertiary education is no longer a viable option in serving learners on the African continent. This approach will not provide the capacity and efficacy for the people of the region. We are building a university experience that can leverage excellent academic talent (wherever it is to be found) and digital technologies to create a new, fresh, more efficacious and more accessible tertiary experience. Our second belief is that this new tertiary experience must not only meet but exceed the existing way of doing things in terms of quality, efficacy and preparing learners for the future. We are uncompromising in these beliefs and this is why we are excited to speak to you.
Graduate Assistant (Nursing Science) at Miva Open University, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Assistant (Nursing Science)
Graduate Assistant (Nursing Science) at Miva Open University
- As a Graduate Assistant in the Nursing Science at Miva University, you will be responsible for providing instructional, assessment and research support to faculty.
- The ideal candidate will possess strong leadership skills, in-depth knowledge of Nursing Science, and a passion for delivering high-quality online education.
- Collaborate with faculty members on ongoing research projects.
- Assist in literature reviews, data collection, analysis, and experimentation.
- Help maintain research equipment and software tools.
- Aid in preparing course materials, including lecture slides, assignments, and exams.
- Assist in conducting labs, workshops, or tutorials.
- Provide academic support to undergraduate students during office hours.
- Assist in organizing departmental events, seminars, and workshops.
- Help with the organization and maintenance of departmental resources and materials.
- Assist with departmental communications and correspondence.
- Attend relevant workshops, seminars, or conferences.
- Engage in ongoing learning and skill development in Nursing Science and related fields.
- Other Duties as Assigned:
- Assist in student recruitment and outreach activities.
- Perform additional tasks and projects as directed by the Head of Department.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing Science or a related field from an accredited institution.
- Enrollment in a graduate program (Master’s or Ph.D.) in Nursing Science.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and collaborate with faculty, staff, and students.
- Strong problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Previous research or teaching experience is a plus but not required.
N300,000 – N400,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.