Website Workforce Group
Contact Centre / Telesales Agent (Hausa / Igbo Speaking) at Workforce Group – 2 Openings, Qualified candidates should see the job details and Apply. Click for more Customer Care Jobs
Workforce Group is an HR and business consulting firm in Nigeria. In 16+ years, we have helped organisations solve their people and business problems.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contact Centre / Telesales Agent (Hausa / Igbo Speaking)
Locations: Ikeja and Agege, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Contact Centre / Telesales Agent at Workforce Group – 2 Openings
- Managing large amounts of inbound and outbound calls promptly.
- Identifying customers’ needs, clarifying information, and providing solutions and/or alternatives.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way.
- B.Sc or HND qualification with a minimum of 2 years experience in a call center or customer service environment.
- Not More than 28 years
- Applicants must have a good understanding of the Ibo or Hausa languages.
- Must be able to read, speak and write Ibo, Yoruba, or Hausa languages fluently.
- Accurate comprehension, interpretation, and capturing of information, accuracy, and timely response to calls.
- Proficient in the usage of Microsoft packages.
- Fluency in the Hausa, Igbo, or Yoruba Language
- Knowledge of customer service telephony and technology.
- Good data entry and typing skills.
- Excellent communication and problem–solving skills.
- Ability to understand individual differences.
- Proficiency in driving Sales will be an added advantage.
- N75,000 monthly net pay plus HMO and Pension.
Application Closing Date
25th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.