Website FEDDO Group
Graduate Engineer at FEDDO Group, Qualified persons should Apply. Click for more jobs
FEDDO Group is a global provider of professional services to the resources & energy sectors, and the complex process industries. FEDDO Group brings innovative and cost-effective solutions to clients around the world, from studies to full scope Engineering, Procurement, Project, and Construction Installation (EPCI) and oilfield services on major projects.
Our Company specializes in offshore engineering, subsea field developments, subsea and onshore pipeline systems, integrity management and pigging, life extension, decommissioning, and construction management. We also offer technical training solutions to develop skills and capabilities for the whole life of the field covering every aspect of design, operation, integrity management and maintenance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Engineer
Job ID: LagosGE07/2022
Job type: Full Time – Permanent
Categories: Engineering (All disciplines)
Graduate Engineer at FEDDO Group
Table of Contents
- Due to continued business growth and an increasing portfolio of work in Nigerian market, FEDDO Group is now seeking to employ Graduate Engineers to work from our Lagos office.
- Operating within a team of experts – and your professional mentors – this opportunity offers exposure to a broad range of engineering functions as well as the chance to work on a variety of exciting projects on a national and international scale.
- As a Graduate Engineer, you will support your engineering colleagues in delivering best practice technical solutions in accordance with project scopes, budgets and timeframes.
- B.Sc. (Minimum 2-2 Grade level) or HND (Minimum Upper Credit) in all Engineering disciplines. Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- Applicants graduated earlier than 2017 are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have completed NYSC
- Applicants must not be more than 30 years of age
What We Offer
- The opportunity to work within an energetic, highly skilled team, with a focus on producing logical smart designs through innovation and collaboration;
- The ability to work on a diverse range of designs, taking on new and exciting challenges with projects across the world;
- A workplace that focuses on Safety First, making safety a core part of everything we do;
- Truly flexible working conditions incorporating part-time/casual and job-sharing opportunities throughout various office locations.
Application Closing Date
18th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume, copy of BSc/HND and NYSC Certificates to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com