Field and Remote Agent Inventory Officers (Intern) at PropertyPro.ng, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs at Propertypro.ng
PropertyPro.ng (formerly ToLet.com.ng) is a world-class real estate property centre platform powered by the consolidation of ToLet.com.ng and Jumia House Nigeria (formerly Lamudi) which was acquired by ToLet.com.ng in October 2017. The name change reflects the company’s broader commitment and its expertise in driving the innovations needed to shape the future of real-estate search solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field and Remote Agent Inventory Officer (Intern)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
Field and Remote Agent Inventory Officers (Intern) at PropertyPro.ng
- We are looking for outgoing, motivated Field Agents to join our Inventory team. In this role, you will visit and carry out field research to understand market trends of certain locations in Lagos that currently use our products or that are considering our products and educate them on the value of our services.
- Your goal is to positively represent our brand and encourage agent enrolment. Our ideal candidate is someone who has an entrepreneurial spirit and is excited to contribute to business growth.
- Generate leads
- Visit and photograph properties to be listed on the website
- Foster relationship and manage agents in local areas
- Educate potential agents about our products
- Get property listings from existing and offline agents
- Ensure positive visual representation of products
- Contribute to business growth
- Meet and exceed sales goals
Requirements and Qualifications
- University Graduate
- Sales experience a plus
- Good knowledge of Lagos and its environs
- Customer service skills
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Pleasant and trustworthy
- MS Office familiarity
- Proximity to Ogba, Agege, Ojodu will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
8th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com