Website Saipem Contracting Nigeria Limited
Graduate Intern at Saipem Contracting Nigeria Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Graduate Trainee Jobs
Saipem is a global leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Installation Businesses, with a strong inclination toward oil & gas-related activities in remote areas. We excel in the provisioning of engineering, procurement, project management and construction services, with distinctive skills and capabilities in the design and execution of large-scale offshore and onshore projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Intern
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job type: Internship
Graduate Intern at Saipem Contracting Nigeria Limited
About the Job
- Undertake a professional internship designed to provide on-the-job training and experience to recent graduates.
- Engage in various work assignments, projects, and activities of varying complexity, structured to enable the intern to gain the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities needed to perform at a professional level, typically identified with a targeted exempt position.
- Receive training and mentorship in planning and carrying out activities and assignments.
- This is a fixed-term position, typically up to 6 months with only a possibility for extension.
- Provide entry-level to intermediate-level professional services, under the supervision of professional staff, as appropriate to the day-to-day operating objectives of the unit of assignment.
- Undertake and/or participate in projects and programmes designed to develop professional skills and expertise appropriate to the needs of the organization.
- Participate in the planning and implementation of unit projects and initiatives within area of expertise.
- Interact directly with colleagues and/or other internal or external constituencies in the planning of assignments and the resolution of day-to-day operational problems.
- Receive guidance, training, and mentoring from professional personnel in planning and carrying out activities and assignments.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or its equivalent
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to understand and follow complex and/ or detailed technical instructions.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.