Graduate Legal Intern at VoguePay, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more jobs
VoguePay (Vogue Web Solution Limited) is Nigeria’s leading online secure payment processor, offering both individual and business merchants an opportunity to transact seamlessly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Legal Intern
Employment Type: NYSC
Graduate Legal Intern at VoguePay
- Review of prospective merchant incorporation documents that is, Certificate of Incorporation/ Business certificate, Utility bills and means of identification for on-boarding new prospective merchants from all departments.
- Review of merchants White label requests from all departments.
- Review of merchants account closure requests
- Review of agreements, MOUs, NDAs and letters subject to approval from your line manager
- Draft letters and agreements under the direction of your line manager
- Fill partnership forms and organizational questionnaires on behalf of VoguePay.
- Responsible for attending to mails sent to Legal email.
- Responsible for printing, scanning, photocopying and overall preparation of legal documents in the state required.
- Partake in meetings on behalf of Legal unit on the authorization of your line manager
- Undertake research and preparation of reports on the matter in question to your line manager
- Carry out periodic review of the list of restricted countries.
- Review of merchants agreement to ensure propriety in price and proper execution.
- Proffer solutions/ advice to other units when necessary with due authorization from your line manager
- Evaluate motive and make available when necessary, the company’s stamp and seal to different units.
- Undertake miscellaneous duties assigned by your line manager.
- Carryout other legal responsibilities as required by the Nigeria Data Protection Regulation
- Perform other duties as may be designated to you from time to time
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- BL / LLB qualification
- Currently undergoing NYSC in Lagos
- Ability to work with confidential documents and under confidentiality obligations.
- Understanding of Contract formation, preparation, negotiation, review, and drafting skills.
- Ability to identify key risk areas in a contract.
- Ability to draft and negotiate Contract.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Detailed knowledge of Company and commercial law
- Strong initiative and attention to details
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Among others.
Application Closing Date
19th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com