Graduate Supply Operations Intern at Henkel, Qualified candidates for this job should submit applications. Click for more Jobs at Henkel
Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Operations Intern
Job ID: 21015131
Contract & Job Type: Full Time, Limited Term
Graduate Supply Operations Intern at Henkel
- Perform various tasks related to Supply Chain Operations.
- Assist with developing SOPs, training documents and providing assistance with process controls.
- Work closely with the Supply Operations Manager to ensure smooth and efficient day-to-day operations of the supply chain.
- Analyse data related to business operations.
- Coordinate and track the movement of goods through outbound logistics pathways.
- Execute internal projects as advised by the Departmental Head.
- Track Claims, Returns & Refusals with the customers, follow up on credit note retrievals with Transporters.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Science
- The ideal candidate must have a clear understanding and commitment to compliance with safety regulations in and out of the work environment.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit www.henkel.com.