Website Roche Nigeria
Graduate Trainee at Roche Nigeria, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Graduate Trainee Jobs
Roche – At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity, and diversity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee – Life Sciences
Job Requisition ID: 202203-112754
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Level: Entry Level
Graduate Trainee at Roche Nigeria
- Roche in Lagos is seeking a Graduate Trainee to assist the various departments in the provision of administrative support in accordance with the requirements of the applicable department.
- Support administrative and technical documentation across all departments.
- Provide administrative support to project teams, track implementation of plans and provide updates.
- Support collation and monitoring of run rates across all Roche platforms.
- Carry out periodic update of applicable monitoring tools and tracking sheets.
- Assist in evaluating new sponsorship opportunities, new customer documentation and tracking.
- Assist in the coordination of marketing campaigns and events.
- Assist in the compiling of minutes and reports for applicable internal and external meetings.
Internal Customer Service:
- Maintain a customer centric approach with all customer engagements by aligning with the Roche values and maintaining professionalism.
- Support documentation, tracking, resolution and analysis of all internal customer complaints.
Training & Development:
- Job shadow various Heads of Departments to gain exposure to different functions.
You, as an ideal candidate, will have the following skills, experience and education:
- Qualification: A relevant Degree or Diploma in the field of Life Sciences (Biomedical Sciences or Pharma is preferred).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Please attach your CV, Academic Transcript, and Motivation Letter to your application in order to be considered.
To apply for this job please visit careers.roche.com.