Website Saroafrica International Limited
Saroafrica International Limited (‘Saro’) is an indigenous private sector player with 3 decades of experience in Nigeria. Saro has five Subsidiaries (Saro Agrosciences, Saro Lifecare, Saro Agro-Allied, Gossy Warm Spring and Saro Oil Palm) and two Joint Ventures (AgriseedCo and Green Hills Agricultural Products). Saroafrica is set to become a leading consumer, manufacturing, FMCG and integrated agricultural value chain group. In pursuit of this ambition Saroafrica is making significant investment in a Palm Plantation and Cassava to Ethanol Plant.
Graduate Trainee (North) at Saro Agrosciences Limited, Qualified Candidates should Apply. Click for more Graduate Trainee Jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee (North)
Locations: Adamawa, Bauchi, Benue, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kwara, Nassarawa, Niger, Plateau, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe & Zamfara
Employment Type: Full-time
Graduate Trainee (North) at Saro Agrosciences Limited
- Minimum Second-Class Upper Degree (2:1) in any underlisted disciplines from a reputable University:
- Agronomy / Agriculture / Agric extension
- Crop Protection
- Agricultural Economics
- Agric Engineering
- Soil Science
- You should have completed your NYSC scheme or to complete by November 2023.
The Candidates We Want:
- You should be 25 years and below as at your last birthday.
- You should be able to speak Hausa fluently
- You should have graduated with at least a Second Class Upper Division
- You should be a self-starter and be ready to live in the rural areas of our job locations.
- Be analytical minded with the ability to learn quickly.
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
7th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit saroafrica.com.