Website Multipro Consumer Products Limited
Multipro Consumer Products Limited is the largest company in Nigeria dealing in Sales, Haulage and Logistics. MCPL was founded in 1996 as a fully owned company of the Tolaram Group. The first product sold by MCPL in 1996 was Indomie and since then it has played a seminal role in making Indomie a household brand in Nigeria. MCPL over the years has grown adding 13 brands in various categories comprising of Noodle, Snacks, Milk, Cereal, Oil, Homecare and Personal Hygiene.
Warehouse Supervisor at Multipro Consumer Products Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs at Multipro
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Warehouse Supervisor at Multipro Consumer Products Limited
- As a Warehouse Supervisor at Multipro Consumer Products Limited, you will be responsible for overseeing all warehouse activities and ensuring the efficient and safe operation of our distribution center.
- Your role will play a crucial part in maintaining our commitment to delivering quality products to our customers on time.
- Supervise and lead warehouse staff, providing guidance and support.
- Monitor and manage inventory levels to ensure stock availability.
- Plan and coordinate inbound and outbound shipments.
- Implement and enforce safety and security protocols.
- Maintain accurate records of inventory and warehouse activities.
- Collaborate with other departments to optimize supply chain operations.
- Train and develop warehouse team members.
- Minimum of OND from a reputable institution
- At least 2 years of Proven experience as a Warehouse Supervisor in an FMCG or similar industry.
- Excellent knowledge of warehouse management procedures and best practices.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Proficient in the use of warehouse management software.
- Good understanding of health and safety regulations.
- Effective communication and problem-solving abilities.
Application Closing Date
25th November, 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org