Website Ascentech Services Limited
Human Resource Officer at Ascentech Services Limited, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs at Ascentech
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Human Resource Officer at Ascentech Services Limited
- Prepare and revise HR documentation, such as employee contracts and recruitment manuals, as needed.
- Company policies and legal compliance are being reviewed and renewed.
- Being the first point of contact for workers with any HR-related questions and communicating with external partners.
- Report on HR data such as company turnover regularly.
- Assist with payroll by giving pertinent employee information based on vacation and sick days taken to the payroll department.
- Assist with various internal arrangements, such as travel and cost processing.
- Making a hiring decision, drafting and posting a job ad, evaluating resumes, pre-screening prospects, administering skills tests, interviewing applicants, and creating job offers are all part of the job.
- Possess a B.Sc, BA, HND in Human Resources Management, Social Science or equivalent. Human Resources certification such as CIPM and PHR from a Certified Institute may be added advantage.
- The potential candidates should have a minimum of three (3) years or more experience as Human Resources Officer, administrator in an FMCG sector.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Critical skills.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Organizational skills.
- Technology savvy.
- Adaptability skills.
- Persuasive skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Analytical Skills
- Project Management.
- Technology savvy.
- Knowledge of relevant National Labour Laws.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel is a must.
- Familiarity with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
Application Closing Date
14th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: CV@ascentech.com.ng using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to CV@ascentech.com.ng