Website Norrenberger Financial Group
Graphic Design & Communications Analyst at Norrenberger Financial Group, Interested Candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
Norrenberger is a leading, independent financial services group that provides bespoke financial solutions that add value to our individual and institutional clients. Our component companies are licensed and regulated either by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) or the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) to provide Investment Banking, Fund Management, Financial Advisory and Stockbroking services to our discerning clientele.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Design & Communications Analyst
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Graphic Design & Communications Analyst at Norrenberger Financial Group
Table of Contents
- Develop and Design outstanding marketing materials for both online and offline projects
- Aid all departments with design work – product flyers, account opening forms, business cards for staff, product brochures, Roll up banner, billboard banner, T-shirt mock ups, e.t.c.
- Assist the IT department on Website redesign and UI / UX designs of all web and mobile platforms.
- Produce high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, sitemaps and prototypes.
- Provide assistance and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities to analyze and predict user behaviour.
- Create Graphic designs and messages that aligns with the brand as directed by the Digital Marketing and Brand Communications Manager and the Head, Corporate Service.
- Develop and Conceptualize a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand
Internal Communication and Stakeholder Management:
- Implement and maintain a comprehensive social media presence for the company on all relevant social media platforms
- Support in the development and execution of plans to increase page views, unique visitors, dwell time and site ‘stickiness’ to encourage repeat usage
- Develop and deliver Norrenberger ‘overarching’ online presence, by enhancing the company’s external profile
- Ensuring that product communication is aligned with marketing strategy across all touch points and consistency in brand messaging trends
- Lead creative development and create motivating stimulus to get targeted population to “take action”
- Manage the various direct, online and off-line communications platforms, to ensure a consistent and professional message is conveyed
- Manage and implement all internal branding items and materials for marketing and internal purposes.
- Analyze Sales Data and liaise with the Sales team for effective brand direction and Awareness.
- Develop content covering Social Media Marketing / Management
- Ensure that all content or language published to our social media platforms adheres to the company’s guidelines
- Prepare and control the quality of job advert designed on behalf of the company (internally/externally)
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2-4 years work experience.
- Applicants must reside in Abuja or be open to relocating.
Application Closing Date
17th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com