Website Daytona 247 People's Pharmacy and Supermarket
Graphic Designer at Daytona 247 People’s Pharmacy and Supermarket, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
Daytona 247 People’s Pharmacy and Supermarket is a leading name in the retail industry. We are the first 24/7 supermarket and pharmacy in Lekki Phase 1. We are Africa’s most customer-focused neighbourhood retail store and pharmacy. We exist for homes in need of quality and convenient retail service by providing a 24/7 customer-centric retail experience both offline and online.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Graphic Designer at Daytona 247 People’s Pharmacy and Supermarket
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off.
- Create impressive images and graphics that identify with the company’s brands and/or convey its brand essence.
- Develop creative materials for marketing campaigns, web and social media communication.
- Design, create and deliver marketing materials that create lasting impressions on customers, using new media and digital tools.
- Assist in maintaining a consistent graphics system and visual language for the company’s brand.
- Develop and coordinate new and innovative multimedia packages, campaigns and ideas that will further boost the company’s online presence, while keeping up to date with emerging graphic design standards and technologies.
- Design layout using the latest technology, including style sheets, etc.
- First Degree or its equivalent in Graphic Art Design, Marketing or Visual Communication or related Discipline.
- Relevant professional certifications, e.g Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) or Adobe Certified Associate in web design, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop skills for graphic designers, etc.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in graphics designs.
- Presentation of own creative designs.
- The candidate should be willing to work within the company office hours of 8 am to 5 pm.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Portfolio of previous designs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Graphic Designer” as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com