Graphics Design Intern (NYSC) at eHealth4everyone, Interested and Qualified candidates should see the job details and Apply. Click for more Internship Jobs
eHealth4everyone is a digital health enterprise based in Nigeria (Africa) contributing to health service delivery using data science and information technology. At ehealth4everyone, our goal is saving lives and our approach is information and technology. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Design Intern (NYSC)
Location: Garki 2, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: NYSC
Graphics Design Intern (NYSC) at eHealth4everyone
- We are looking for a creative graphics design intern to interpret user and internal team needs into design solutions with high visual impact
- The designer will work on a variety of products, including websites, manuals, training materials & course booklets, marketing materials, product packaging, corporate identity items, multimedia, etc
- The role demands a flair for creative visual communication with a knowledge of current media and technology and an ability to prioritize and manage challenging deadlines.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or other Design Subjects, Fine Art, Engineering, Marketing / Communications background, or other related fields
- At least one year of experience required.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, familiarity with HMLT, UX principles and video creation, Photo retouching skills (Photoshop, Lightroom), Good understanding of Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects is an added advantage
- Ability to translate any design into a working product with minimal supervision.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Please note that applicants must have a diverse portfolio demonstrating mastery of craft and a track record of results to be included on their resume or presented when required
- Opportunity is only open to current corp members serving in Abuja, or prospective corp members intending to serve in Abuja.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org