Website Vasiti Dotcom
Graphics Designer at Vasiti Dotcom, Qualified candidates should see the job details and Apply. Click for more Jobs at Vasiti
Vasiti builds technology platforms, leverages eCommerce and optimises its supply chain to enable student entrepreneurs to scale their small businesses through selling their products or services to a larger market, gaining all-around support needed to scale and deliver excellent customer service. Vasiti handles all the back-office operations to deliver value to customers.
Are you looking for the opportunity to make valuable contributions and develop relevant skills to advance your career? Or do you love to take up exciting challenges and work with innovative team members to build world-class products and solutions? Then we are the right fit for you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer
Employment Type: Full-time
Graphics Designer at Vasiti Dotcom
- We are looking for a creative Graphics Designer to join our versatile team and help achieve our online design objectives. As a Graphics Designer, you will be responsible for all aspects of our design and visual media across all digital networks.
- Design all graphic content and visual media as required by the company.
- Creating user-centred designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback.
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop designs consistent with th brand message.
- Create guidelines for how logos and other branding materials should be displayed and used.
- Advice the company on design best practices and ensure brand consistency in design content.
- Be up-to-date on the recent tools/technology used in creating visual media and trends.
- The preferred candidate must be a graduate and willing to work on-site.
- At least 1-year of work experience.
- Prior experience as a Graphic Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop)
- Strong attention to detail and a keen eye for aesthetics.
- Excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions.
- You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org