Website Guinness Nigeria Plc
Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast-growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on-trade-dominated market but with a fast-growing off-trade channel.
Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Program, Qualified candidates should see the job details. Click for more Jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Graduate Trainee
Job Requisition ID: JR1089620
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Type: Full time
Job Level: 6 Level 6
Worker Type: Graduate
Guinness Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Program
How Does the Programme Work?
- Start your Commercial Sales career with some of the most iconic brands in the world.
- Taking iconic, timeless brands like Baileys, Guinness and Smirnoff and finding them new generations of shoppers, new untapped markets, new reasons to be purchased, and new places to be sold.
- You’ll be immersed in the sales process from the beginning. You’ll spend time building relationships with Diageo partners and working with customers to improve sales.
- You’ll be responsible for ensuring our brands are successfully promoted, readily available and well presented to anyone who wants to buy them.
- During the programme you’ll have an opportunity to excel in areas across our Commercial Sales teams such as Account Management, Customer Marketing and Customer Activation. You’ll discover everything you need to know about our brands, our competitors, the market and customers.
Who Are We Looking For?
- On the qualification side, you’ll need to have acquired or be expecting to obtain an academic degree and be graduating in 2024 or within the last 2 years.
- You must be proficient in English and hold a full clean valid driver’s license or be willing to obtain one. For our graduate opportunities you must be mobile and prepared to relocate geographically during the programme.
- You’ll need to be a curious, flexible, self-motivated team-player who loves to turn ideas into action and someone who shows integrity, respect for others and, above all, a passion for learning something new every day.
- Most importantly, we ask you to be you. Come as you are, with your own ideas and ambitions, and let’s celebrate your talent and empower you to reach your fullest potential.
Application Closing Date
21st November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit diageo.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.