Website Dangote Group
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
Human Resource Officer at Dangote Group, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs at Dangote
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Location: Ota, Ogun
Job type: Full time
Human Resource Officer at Dangote Group
- To provide professional responsible for providing support in the various human resources and functions, which include recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring and employee counseling.
- Providing accurate and timely support to the HR & Admin function through a range of administrative activities (e.g., letters, queries, confirmation of employees, file set up and management, producing/amending employment/contracts letters etc.).
- Orientating new employees and training existing employees.
- Ensuring accurate and complete records are maintained and making sure probation periods and other key events are appropriately signed off.
- Ensuring that all employees are organized and satisfied in their work environment.
- Overseeing the health and safety of all employees.
- Implementing systematic staff development procedures.
- Providing counseling on policies and procedures.
- Ensuring meticulous implementation of payroll and benefits administration.
- Communicating with staff about issues affecting their performance.
- Ensuring accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information in electronic and digital format.
- B.Sc Degree in Human Resources Management or relevant field
Relevant Work Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the field of human resources.
Other Competencies/Abilities/Skills Required:
- Excellent knowledge of various HR functions such as pay & benefits, recruitment, onboarding, evaluation, training & development etc.
- Good understanding of labor laws
- Proficient in MS Office
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good decision-making skills
- Strong ethical standard.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.