Website Hazon Holdings
Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units.
Hazon Holdings Job Recruitment, Qualified candidates should Apply. Click for more Jobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Hazon Holdings Job Recruitment
Job Title: Legal Officer
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the legal department.
- Seeking and recommending legal action; providing legal advice and support to the executive leadership and management; managing and supervising the staff of the legal department; and collaborating with other departments within the organization to ensure compliance with the law.
- Responsible for providing legal advice and support to the organization’s staff and members. This includes providing guidance on legal matters such as workplace policies, contract negotiations, and litigation.
- Maintains files and records related to the organization’s legal proceedings.
- Responsible for conducting legal business within the organization and providing legal advice to employees. The legal officer may also be responsible for providing legal support to outside counsel and other legal entities with which the organization deals.
- Responsible for providing legal advice to the organization and assisting in the enforcement of the organization’s legal rights.
- The legal officer may also be responsible for conducting legal research and preparing and presenting legal arguments.
- A position within a law enforcement agency responsible for the administration of justice, including the prevention, detection, and prosecution of crimes. Legal officers assist in the investigation and prosecution of criminal cases, provide legal support to law enforcement officers, and advise the agency on legal matters.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications and work experience.
Skills and Proficiencies:
- Good research and writing skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good negotiation and mediation skills.
- Good critical thinking skills.
- Good public speaking skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Good knowledge of the law.
Job Title: Legal Executive
- Providing legal advice to clients; corresponding with them and explaining complex legal matters.
- Liaising with fellow professionals on behalf of clients.
- Researching information and preparing legal documents.
- Attending court to assist with the presentation of cases.
- Conducting advocacy in Courts
- Acting as a commissioner for oaths for swearing of legal documents.
- Keeping up to date with changing legislation.
- Preparing the accounts of a legal practice.
- Collecting information for the preparation of legal documents;
- Attending client meetings;
- Advising and preparing documentation on the legal aspects of setting up a new business;
- Filing and indexing paperwork;
- Assisting Solicitors and working alongside Paralegals, Legal Secretaries and other legal professionals
Requirements/ Skill Set
- An LLB
- You will need to have excellent legal research skills in order to prepare your cases and form strong arguments based on evidence.
- Excellent Communication skills
- You will also need to be able to speak confidently when conducting advocacy in court.
- Good writing skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Respect for confidential information
- Problem-solving skills
- Computer literacy.
Application Closing Date
25th October, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org